within 30 days*
Electric Fence Mains Energiser 230V with power connection
- The best elecric fence energiser when a power outlet is available
- Low maintenance effort and no ongoing battery changes
- For horses, cows, sheep or other "robust" animals
- Ideal for heavy vegetation and long fences (up to 100 km)
An 230V electric fence energiser supplies your electric fence with electricity. The power for the electric fence energiser comes directly from the socket and not from a battery or rechargeable battery.
On request we will be happy to provide you with a complete package with everything you need in addition to the electric fence accessories such as fence posts, insulators, conductor material, grounding or connectors together.
For which animals is a 230V mains energiser suitable?
Especially suitable for:
- Wild animal defence (for example wild boar)
The high output power (measured in joules) of 230 volts means that these electric fence energisers are primarily used by breeders for horses, bulls, cows, sheep, goats or other "robust" animals.
Because of their high energetic performance, these main energisers are also suitable for defence against wild animals, such as wild boars.
But there are also 230 Volt electric fence energisers that are suitable for pigs, chicken or other more sensitive animals.
In these situations a 230V electric fence is right for you
- You have a power outlet access in the vicinity: If you have a power outlet in the vicinity, a 230 volt electric fence with mains power is always better than a 9V energiser or a 12V energiser. Because with a mains adapter you do not have to constantly change batteries or buy additional batteries and profit from a higher electrical performance.
- You do not want to change batteries continuously: Energisers with batteries must be recharged after about 2-4 weeks. With a device that you can plug into an electrical outlet, you will not have this problem and you will have an uninterrupted battery life.
- Strong vegetation of the fence caused by grass or ash: This vegetation causes a loss of tension in the pasture fence. To compensate for this, you will need a high power pasture fence. A 230 volt electric fence provides this required energy more efficiently than a Akku- or Battery-Device available.
- You used horses, cages or other "robust" animals: For green animals your electric fence must be able to supply a higher discharge energy. Only a 230V electric fence can provide you with this high power.
- Your fence is between 10 and 100 kilometres long: To ensure a sufficiently high voltage during long periods, you need a high power device. A 230 Volt electric fence provides this power and enables a consistently high voltage for a fence of up to 100 km (depending on the vegetation).
In these situations a 230 Volt electric fence is not suitable for you
- You have no access to a power outlet: Without a power outlet connection, you cannot operate a 230 volt electric fence. Here you must set to a 12 Volt energiser or a 9 Volt battery energiser.
- You frequently change the position of the fence or want to use the fence mobile at tournaments: In this case you probably don't always have a power plug nearby. So if your fence doesn't always stay on the same place, a battery energiser would be a better choice for you.
This accessory is useful for 230V electric fences energiser
- Metal protection box for energisers: This box protects your electric fence from environmental influences and ants.
- Anti-theft set for metal-accu box: With this set you make your metal protection box for electric fence theft-proof.
- Fence tester & controller: These control devices measure the electrical voltage in your fence and alarm you if necessary directly via SMS.
Your advantages in the Agrarzone-Shop
Free returns: This applies to all package deliveries that are returned within 30 days. You can also return freight forwarding goods within 30 days. However, the cost of returning the goods by forwarding company have to be paid by the customer.
No risk thanks to 30-day money-back guarantee: If your purchased electric fence is not the right one for you, you can return it to us within 30 days of delivery without giving any reason. We will then refund the full purchase price.
All fence energisers comply with legal safety standards: High energy pasture fencers are also safe for humans and animals. This is guaranteed by compliance with safety standards.
Only electric fencers from well-known Austrian or German manufacturers: Due to the high quality, there are fewer defects and you therefore have less maintenance. The bottom line is that you save cash over several years.