BromaCereal 50 Fresh bait - oatmeal-based fresh bait
The ideal poison bait for the control of rats and mice in hygiene areas.
The oatmeal-based BromaCereal 50 bait and rat bait is particularly suitable for use in hygiene areas such as waste disposal sites and for all private and commercial areas that are not used to store food and feed. The active agent of the poison bait, bromadiolone, is characterized by its high efficacy in the control of rats. The rat poison and mouse poison is very attractive to the rodents due to the oatmeal base, but also contains bitter substances to prevent non-target organisms (e.g., children) from taking up BromaCereal 50
Overview of BromaCereal 50:
- safe control of rats and mice
- high efficiency of effect
- on oatmeal basis
- bitter substances prevent unwanted uptake
- against rats: approx. 100 - 200 g every 10 - 20 meters
- against mice: about 20 g every 3 - 5 meters
- Bromadiolone 0.05 g / kg
- 2.5 kg
- 5 kg
- 10 kg
- 1x BromaCereal 50 mouse and rat bait
- Use biocidal products with care.
- Read label and product information before use.
- Product with hazardous properties according to ChemVerbotsV. The purchaser must be at least 18 years old. (Proof of competence and identity card required for purchase)
Further information about the manufacturer :As an international company selling agricultural products, equestrian & pet supplies, work and safety, barn and farm supplies and electric fence assortment, Kerbl is one of the leading wholesalers in the animal breeding and livestock sector. The company can look back on more than 50 years of success. With its roots in livestock husbandry, Kerbl strives to facilitate the daily work of farmers, breeders and animal lovers with new solutions and innovations