Anatomical Noseband MODENA - bridle with perfected anatomical fitThe BUSSE Anatomical Noseband MODENA is a state-of-the-art, high-quality bridle with perfected anatomical fit for a directed and still gentle influence while offering classical design made of finest Italian leather.
- pro nature: made of predominantly vegetable tanned leather
- extensive size adjustability and variability of the angles for ideal adaption to the anatomy of the individual horse's skull
- anatomical design for steady positioning of the bit with immediate influence on the flews and the tongue for precise aid
- especially short, softly padded noseband positioned centrally on the bridge of the nose in order to minimize stress on sensitive nerve tracts, blood vessels and delicate bones
- chin strap leading around the bit, minding the flews and saving them from pressure, chafing
- the additional top back strap and the chin strap ensure relieve for the mandibular branches and embrace the horse's head gently and safely
- noseband attachable to headpiece via buckles on both sides
- includes separate poll piece for usage in conventional bridles
- high quality stainless steel fittings
- black (white)
Further information about the manufacturer :Horses are our passion. Every BUSSE product contains specialist expertise, the experience of genuine horse people, and a lot of heart and soul. That’s why horses and riders are relying on the functionality and quality of our products for decades.