Horse supplements for better health
Horse food supplements are an important component of equine nutrition. They are used to provide additional nutrients and support for horses that are not found in their regular feed or hay.
These horse supplements come in many different forms, including lick stones, syrups, herbal supplements, pellets, and oils.
The most popular horse food supplements and their benefits
- Lick stones are a type of horse food supplement that is designed to provide horses with essential minerals and nutrients. These supplements are often made from a combination of salt, minerals, and vitamins, which are formed into a solid block that horses can lick. Lick stones are particularly useful for horses that spend a lot of time in the field or those that have limited access to high-quality hay or feed.
- Syrups are another popular type of horse food supplement. These supplements are designed to boost the horse's immune system, particularly in cases where the animal has been diagnosed with a respiratory infection or other illness. Syrups can be used to support the immune system in a variety of ways, such as by providing the horse with additional vitamins and minerals, antioxidants, and other immune-boosting ingredients.
- Herbal supplements are a type of horse food supplement that is made from a blend of natural herbs and other plant-based ingredients. These supplements are designed to provide horses with additional nutrients and support their overall health and well-being. Some common herbal supplements for horses include chamomile, echinacea, and garlic. These supplements are often used to support the immune system, reduce inflammation, and promote healthy digestion.
- Pellets are another popular type of horse food supplement. These supplements are typically made from a combination of grains, vitamins, and minerals, and they are designed to provide horses with additional energy and nutrients. Pellets can be used to support a variety of functions in the horse's body, such as muscle growth, bone health, and overall immune function.
- Linseed oil is a type of horse food supplement that is high in omega-3 fatty acids. These supplements are often used to support healthy skin and coat in horses, as well as to promote healthy joints and reduce inflammation. Linseed oil can be added to the horse's regular feed, or it can be administered directly to the horse as a liquid supplement.
- Biotin pellets are another popular type of horse food supplement. These supplements are designed to support healthy hoof growth and overall hoof health. Biotin is a B-vitamin that is essential for the formation of keratin, which is the main component of the horse's hoof. Biotin pellets can be added to the horse's regular feed, or they can be given to the horse as a separate supplement.
- Delizia horse lick tub Bronchial is a type of horse food supplement that is designed to support respiratory health in horses. This supplement contains a blend of natural ingredients, such as eucalyptus and thyme, that are known for their respiratory benefits. Delizia horse lick tub Bronchial can be used to support horses that are prone to respiratory issues or those that are recovering from a respiratory infection.
- Leovet Hamba-Vet is another type of horse food supplement that is designed to support respiratory health. This supplement contains a blend of natural herbs and other ingredients, such as mullein and thyme, that are known for their respiratory benefits. Leovet Hamba-Vet can be used to support horses that are prone to respiratory issues or those that are recovering from a respiratory infection.
- Cereals are a natural liver remedy for horses. These supplements are designed to support the horse's liver function and promote natural detoxification and the formation of new liver cells. Cereals can be used to support horses that are recovering from liver damage or those that are prone to liver issues. Another important benefit of cereals is that they support the horse's immune system. When the liver is functioning properly, it can help remove toxins from the body and support the formation of new cells. This, in turn, can help strengthen the horse's immunity and reduce the risk of illness or infection.
In addition to supporting the liver, many horse food supplements are designed to support overall health and well-being. For example, some supplements may contain ingredients that promote healthy skin and coat, such as omega-3 fatty acids or biotin. Others may support joint health, muscle growth, or overall immune function.
What to know before buying horse supplements:
- it is important to consider the horse's individual needs and any underlying health conditions
- it is always best to consult with a veterinarian or equine nutritionist before adding any supplements to the horse's diet
- horse food supplements can be an excellent way to support the horse's health and well-being
From lick stones and syrups to herbal supplements and cereals, there are many different types of supplements available to help support the horse's unique nutritional needs. By choosing the right supplements and working with a knowledgeable equine professional, horse owners can help their horses stay healthy and happy for years to come.
Your advantages at Agrarzone:
Free returns: you can return all purchaises within 30 days, and return shipping costs are our responsibility.
30-day money-back guarantee: if you're not satisfied with your electric fence unit, you can return it within 30 days and receive a full refund.
Service and advise: our professionally trained customer service team will be happy to help you with any questions you may have. Please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to hearing from you