Kerbl Thermal Chicken Coop NoFrost - poultry house winter-proof & frost-free
The Kerbl Thermo Henhouse NoFrost is well insulated, winterproof and keeps the poultry house frost free thanks to integrated heating coils.
With the help of a built-in heating coil in the bottom surface of the thermal chicken coop the interior and thus the drinking water are kept frost-free on cold winter days. The included transformer for connection to a 230 V power supply ensures safe 24 V operation. The double-insulated walls provide effective insulation of the chicken house. The temperature is controlled by an integrated thermostat and kept constant. In addition, the galvanized floor surface ensures long durability and easy cleaning and the sliding window for optimal air circulation.
Due to the compact design of the Kerbl chicken coop, it can stand on almost any place. The size and the equipment, 3 perches and a laying nest, are optimally suitable for 5 - 6 chickens. The chicken house is of high quality and glazed with a wood preservative paint based on water. With the included assembly instructions, the winter-proof henhouse can be easily set up.
- temperature control by integrated thermostat (circuit approx. Between 6 and 13 ° C)
- with transformer for connection to 230 V power supply
- safe 24-V operation
- double-walled construction with insulation (wall thickness 3.5 cm)
- ground surface galvanized for durability and easy cleaning
- also ideal for breeding
- incl. Lay nest and three perches
- with sliding window for optimal air circulation
- high-quality workmanship with water-based wood preservative varnished
- folding bituminous roof with roof fixing
- delivery is disassembled in two cardboard box
- Incl. Assembly instructions, easy installation
- suitable for about 5-6 chickens
- Length: 146 cm
- Width: 74 cm
- Height: 82 cm
- 1x Kerbl Thermo chicken coop NoFrost winterproof
- 1x setuoinstructions
Further information about the manufacturer :As an international company selling agricultural products, equestrian & pet supplies, work and safety, barn and farm supplies and electric fence assortment, Kerbl is one of the leading wholesalers in the animal breeding and livestock sector. The company can look back on more than 50 years of success. With its roots in livestock husbandry, Kerbl strives to facilitate the daily work of farmers, breeders and animal lovers with new solutions and innovations