within 30 days*
Buy effective insect spray online at Agrarzone
Itchy mosquito bites, holes in clothing, painful wasp stings or troublesome fly pests - insect sprays are highly effective against various types of insects such as flies, wasps, brakes, mosquitoes, moths, spiders, cockroaches etc.
How to find the right insect control
Be it fly sprays, wasp sprays, moth sprays or gnat sprays, you will find a variety of effective insect control products at Agrarzone! Before insects are removed, it is important to know where to use the insect spray:
- Use in humans
- Use in farm animals (horse, pig, cattle and more)
- Application in the household, agriculture & trade
1. Insect sprays for direct use in humans:
2. Effective vermin sprays for direct use in farm animals:
- Fly protection cream Taon-X
- Ballistol Sting Free Animal
- Ballistol Sting Free Animal spray bottle
- Cit Bremsentod horsefly killer protective spray
- Fly repellent spray MuscaBlock
- Fly protection spray Taon-X
- Fly protection spray Taon-X, booster
- PHARMAKAS HORSE fitform Fly repellent deodorant gel
- PHARMAKAS HORSE fitform CLAC Fly repellent deodorant
- PHARMAKAS HORSE fitform garlic natural
- Cit Parasitos Spray-on
3. Insect spray for the household, agriculture & trade:
- Masta-Kill insect spray
- cit Automatic Spray
- Generic spray Cit StallKill
- ARDAP Pest control spray
- Insecticide 2000 - universal pest control
- Vandal long-term spray
- Vandal Natur-Pyrethrum Spray
- Vandal Universal-Insektenspray
- Bomber aerosol spray fly & wasp spray
- Fly spray CIT cow bomb
Highly effective vermin spray - finally enjoy the summer without vermin!
Insect sprays help protect human and animal health
Vermin sprays are highly effective when used properly against pests that can transmit pathogens, like flies, gels or mosquitoes. Insect sprays can prevent violent allergic reactions and infections, like can be triggered by wasps. Fly sprays & insect sprays can be used to protect people and animals from damage to health and serious illnesses such as yellow fever, tuberculosis, typhoid, cholera or malaria.
The correct handling of insect spray - warnings, side effects and what there are to be considered
Insect sprays basically consist of an aerosol container that contains a chemical insecticide such as Piperonylbutoxid, pyrethrum or pyrethroids releases. In order to protect humans and animals from undesirable side effects, it is recommended to observe the following instructions.
- It is strongly recommended that you read the manufacturer's description for the correct use of the insect spray.
- The use of insect spray should be used carefully, since the sprays can cause side effects in humans and animals such as itching, burning eyes, redness and even severe allergic reactions.
- Rooms where insect sprays have been used should not be entered for some time after spraying.
- Insect sprays should be used for their intended use.
- Even if insects are floating around the food - insect sprays should never be used when eating, otherwise chemical components of the insecticide will separate on the food and get into the body through food intake.
These products are effective in controlling flies:
- Insect traps
- Insect spray
- Electric fly killer
- Larvicide & fly concentrate
- Fly traps for agriculture & stable
- Fly protection for your horse
Your advantages at Agrarzone
Free returns: This applies to all package deliveries that are returned within 30 days. You can also return freight forwarding goods within 30 days. However, the cost of returning the goods by forwarding company have to be paid by the customer.
No risk thanks to the 30-day money-back guarantee: If your purchased product is not right for you, you can return the item to us within 30 days of delivery without giving any reason. We will then refund the full purchase price.